Hey CoinLoaners! We want to start this report from small but significant updates. Improvements don't always mean big headlines. This week we made a series of small steps to improve user experience. Here are a few of them:
- The process of adding payment cards has become easier;
- The form for euro withdrawal via SEPA has become shorter;
- In My Wallet, you can now see funds that are on hold in pending loan offers, loan requests, withdrawal requests, and collateral in active borrowed loans.
Now let us remind ourselves what's been happening on CoinLoan during November.
Why Are Investors Afraid of Cryptocurrencies?
Fear is innate to all things new, as people tend to fear the unknown. In the spirit of recent Halloween, we have discussed some of the different types of “cryptophobias” we had observed and started fighting crypto-fears.
To learn more about TOP-3 investors phobias, follow the link:
How CoinLoaners Benefit From Binance Fiat Gateway
Now CoinLoan users get new opportunities for trading on the world’s leading crypto exchange. Once you borrow EUR or RUB on CoinLoan, you can move your fiat money directly to your Binance account through AdvCash.
CoinLoan Makes Withdrawals Free
Withdrawals of cryptocurrencies, stablecoins, and euros are now free of charge on the CoinLoan platform. Zero commission transactions and the opportunity to lend without median fees allow investors to go home with the full amount of their returns.
Read details on the update in the blog post:
Euro Interest Account: High Yield, No Fees
CoinLoan has an update for those who are interested in both investing euro and earning 8% with no hassle. Euro deposits are now available in the CoinLoan Interest Account. You can earn interest on euro with no fees and commissions.
Read more details about euro interest account here:
CoinLoan in Media
- Top lending platforms ranking from Jean Galea;
- Сomprehensive review from Jim Reynolds, Nodes of Value;
- YouTube video in German on how the platform works from Marian, financiallyindependent.
- Article from Crispus Nyaga, FiFi Finance.
Events Attended in November
Alex Faliushin, CoinLoan CEO and Mike Rozhko, CoinLoan Business Development Officer, attended Asia Cryptocurrency Investment Forum on November 28th.
On 27-28 November, the CoinLoan team attended FinTech Inn in Vilnius, the largest fintech conference in the Baltics.
💡First time here? Visit our main page and get to know the CoinLoan lending platform a little better.