You read our blog once in a while. But can you imagine every bit of news getting into a massive heap of info at the end of the year? This is our big 2020 review. We are sure you’ll get through this text real quick.
Ready, set, go!
Travel-wise, 2020 was the year the world stood still. Crypto events were canceled one after another, but somehow we managed to take part in one offline international conference. This case captures the essence of the year — and our new motto: if you believe in crypto, anything is possible!
Generally, the results are tremendous. We’ve improved and updated everything - from top products to website design and the European virtual currency provider license. In a way, CoinLoan has become a role model in its niche. And our team is immensely proud of it.
Here is a display of last year’s milestones.
- Litecoin (LTC);
- Monero (XMR);
- Ripple (XRP);
- Binance USD (BUSD);
- MakerDao (DAI);
- Chainlink (LINK);
- PAX Gold (PAXG);
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC).
CLT was listed on:
- Sumsub, a leading compliance service provider, helped us build KYC & AML into the CoinLoan platform.
- SelfKey, a prominent identity management company, has developed a Crypto-Lending Marketplace, where its community will get crypto loans.
- CoinLoan’s Interest Account was successfully integrated by Raido Finance, our first corporate SaaS client, to generate income.
Products & Features:
- Brand new feature for crypto-lending: fiat and sablecoins become collateral, loans in cryptocurrencies secured by stablecoins or fiat. We now offer three kinds of loans: crypto-to-fiat, crypto-to-crypto, and fiat-to-crypto.
- Staking. CoinLoaners keep CLT, helping to enhance the coin’s value. We offer up to 2% to all interest rates as a bonus.
- We have rolled out a new repayment setting that enables the collateral liquidation by request to repay a loan in full or to make a regular payment. Also, it allows compensating with any other assets you have in My Wallet, not only your loan currency.
- You’ll love the new security-first updates: account freezing, withdrawal hold after settings change, and sessions termination in Sessions tab.
- We have launched the fully functional iOS and Android apps.
- Our legal team opened an account in InCore Bank AG (Switzerland) bank to enable our users to send money to a full-fledged bank, not just the payment system.
- We are proud to offer SWIFT for international payments and activate EUR & GBP accounts with fee-free deposits and withdrawals.
Whew! This is it, gang. Looks inspiring, huh? And even though we did a lot of important stuff last year, the redesigned website was probably one of the biggest hits. You probably have noticed how convenient and user-friendly it is, but we’ll never get tired of repeating it over and over again.
Nevertheless, for CoinLoan's real fans, our designer has done beautiful 2020 infographics. It’s so visually appealing you probably won’t be able to resist it.
Now you’ve officially seen it all about our 2020. Enjoy our services and don’t forget to have fun! More updates are coming to make 2021 better than the year we’ve just escaped!
💡First time here? Visit our home page and get to know the CoinLoan lending platform a little better.